Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 3 - Toy Story

.
Not sure what I'm after here. It's just that the little toys on the top of the cupboard seemed interesting subjects to photograph. Some of these toys are really old - the two old men are from the 1960s. When it worked back then, the chap on the right could even bring a cigar to his mouth and blow puffs of smoke. Maybe one day these two will fetch something at a Sotheby's Auction :)




Some of the other toys are from more recent times. Many of them were acquired as souvenirs from my travels around the world.




I think you can see some from Vietnam, others from Japan and Sweden.

From the perspective of photographic technique, again I have nothing to say. Still using "Auto". Both photos are very "busy" - not much by way of composition or framing. When I learn more about the DSLR, I might revisit these types of shots. In the meantime, anyone out there with constructive comments, do feel free to give advice.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment